2013年12月13日星期五

the Witness of Love-the Italina Pearl Stud Earrings

Today I received a wonderful birthday gift, which was given by my boyfriend John. That is the Italina Pearl Stud Earrings. I didn’t know how to describe my happiness and I couldn’t wait to share my pleasure with you.

  I thought he would forget my birthday originally because of his busy work. To my surprise, he not only remembered it but also selected such an exquisite jewelry for me. How couldn’t I be melted by his consideration?

  When it came to the Italina Pearl Stud Earrings, their cute bowknots were full of female sweet atmosphere, which was quite suitable for us young girls. The mellow pearl was the biggest bright spot of the overall design for it contributed to revealing women’s gentle temperament effectively. What I like most among all kinds of jewelry was pearl, which met my entire imagination of pureness. It was really convenient for me to wear on, not easy to fall off. I have ever bought some earrings which was too loose when wearing. As a result, there was one earring missing after I came back home to look at me in the mirror. However, I didn’t need to worry about this situation from today because this pair of earrings wouldn’t occur this phenomenon.

  I was so grateful to him that I also wanted to do something for him as return. He apologized to me, saying that he was always occupied by his work. He hoped that the Italina Pearl Stud Earrings could accompany me in those days when he was absent. On I wore the earrings, I could be reminded of his warmness and concern. Hearing the meaningful expression, I felt that I was so content with this romantic day. Even if I didn’t have appointments with him frequently, I could still read the faithful heart from his touching words.


  The Italina Pearl Stud Earrings was the witness of my love. It has been given special meaning. I thought romance should be carried by some certain items, which may be a luxury necklace or just a pair of earrings, like mine. 

没有评论:

发表评论