2013年12月23日星期一

Series of Thong: Low Waist Ladies Pants

Remember last time I mentioned that I found a new style of underpants which is more comfortable than the original underwear I used to wear. That was ice silk ladies thong, a kind of thong which there is lace on the thong. I always feel uncomfortable when I am wearing the G-string, and I feel no pressure when I put on the thong. But there is a little problem when I worn this ice silk ladies thong, the pattern of lace will show some vestige when I put on my tight skirt. That is a little embarrassed for me. So I back to home and search some series of thong and I found we need to wear low waist ladies pants when we dress some tight skirts. This kind of T pants is breathable because it uses ice silk designs. And it is also very sexy and charming that many young ladies are very like it. Besides, this T pants enjoys high reputation in the market because of its fine workmanship.

After I had this experience of wearing the thong, I pay more attention about how to select a thong. Decide what kind of thongs you want. There are G-strings, T-strings and V-strings and hybrids between thongs and other panties such as tangas and Thong-boys. Each offers different kinds of coverage. You need to think about what kind of bottoms you wear. If you wear low rise pants and skirts, you will need to buy low-rise thongs to prevent your thong from sticking out of your pants. So that is the reason why I need to tell you to buy the low waist ladies pants. Special situation use the special ways to solve, isn’t it?


This low waist ladies pants have no any pattern on it, it is solid color and seamless, you will feel no pressure when you put on it. I think this is on of the best choices when you buy a thong.

没有评论:

发表评论