2014年1月10日星期五

Perfect water pipe for you

I hate messy home. I have a serious OCD of sorting things out. I especially hate the basement in a mess with so many pipes and wires. Last week, I cleared up the basement and throw away a pile of pipes and some useless things I thought. And my husband couldn’t find a pipe to water his peony plant in the garden, we had a fight the passed Wednesday. I, instead of saying sorry to him, decided to find a practical pipe which not only can wash the car but also can water the plants, and in the meantime, it can be saving place, easy to store.

I had searched the Amazon for a pipe like that for a whole day, ended up with nothing. My friend Tony told me he bought an excellent Plastic Multifunctional Water Pipe Nozzle last week from Banggood.com. He told me to have a try. And I surprising to find this is the pipe I had ever badly wanted. This Flexible Plastic Water Pipe is quite similar to my dream pipe. And my husband is quite satisfied after used it for the first time.

This pipe is made of Rubber sack and Polyester fabric. It’s super strong and durable. You can buy one and use it for years.

When watering its size can automatically expands up to three times which is perfect when washing the car, and after use it can automatically recover its original size in seconds, which is very convenient. It’s great water ripe for family use or building use.

Flexible Plastic Water Pipe has three sizes with length of 2.5m, 5m, and 7.5m, with the weight of about 243g, 398g, and 573g. You can choose one to meet with your need.


There are some issues you should pay attention to. First, it cannot be twist, tangle, or kink. Though, it is just a pipe, in order to keep it served you, you still need to take care of it. Second, do not ignore it after use, turn off the water and clean it up. Third, drain the hose in summer and keep it shaped as much as possible after use. As in the winter, store the hose after make sure it is completely drain because water in the hose can freeze, and damage it.

没有评论:

发表评论