2014年1月7日星期二

New element is added: Navy Striped T Pants

You must heard about sailor suit, it is very popular in recent years, pattern of vertical stripe represents the sailor suit, a sailor suit is a uniform traditionally worn by enlisted seamen in the navy, and other government funded sea services. I remembered that I have written about G-string, pure cotton underwear and seamless waist. So this time, I have prepared to talk about my new lover: Navy Striped T Pants. I used to select some kinks of sexy underwear because I think women should be sexy no matter from exterior appearance or the inner. Speaking of the no pressure, most of the women will choose G-string or thong. Although the two terms have become synonymous, there is a difference between a thong and a G-string. For the most part, a t pants has wider material for the strip that runs along the bottom and rear quarters. It usually has a signature v-shaped design at the lower back, sometimes referred to as a "whale tail."

No any lace and pattern, navy striped just the only trait of this t pants. I never think that the pattern of navy striped can be added to the underwear and looking good! And there are three colors for you to choose, deep blue, gray and pink. Finally you can be a navy captain from inside to outside. So, when you choose thong, you’d better to select the right size for your body; choose the most comfortable fabric that you feel, generally speaking I recommend you to choose the fabric like pure cotton or silk, both of them are the comfortable fabric according to the report; choose the beautiful patterns when you buy a thong, just like I recommended the product: Navy Striped T Pants.


  Compare to the G-string, I prefer to the ice silk ladies thong. As my personal, I always feel uncomfortable when I am wearing the G-string, and I feel no pressure when I put on the thong. So I strongly recommend this Navy Striped T Pants, you will love these new styles of ladies underwear. 

没有评论:

发表评论