2014年2月17日星期一

The nail drawing pen allows your painting on your nail

Nearly one year after I graduated from school, I do not choose to go to the big city to begin my first job, conversely, I choose a school to be a teacher, it is really a different choice my friends can not understand, but in the bottom of my heart, during the time, I get much than I expected. For example a painting class, I still remember children are feel happy when saying painting, I told to them, painting whatever you want, the imagination begin to open, few years passed by, sometimes, I also like to painting what’s I want. The nail drawing pen help me come true my dream.

I’m a person who are pay more attention to the inner heart, I want always loyalty to my inner heart, when I am a nail fresher, I go to the internet, and purchase some decoration to decorate my nails, it is very interesting, but the result is not good, because I do not have high level nail skills, then, the nail solon becomes the popular place I want to go, but those decorations are common, each person have the same style, I’m a person pursuit of individuality, I want to do it myself again, until I find the nail drawing pen on the internet, I really find it.


After I off the work or I’m alone at home to enjoy the weekends day, I will put the nail drawing pen up and beginning painting my nails. Sometimes, it the fashion cartoon, sometimes is a flower pattern, sometimes is my face profile, I like it very much, because this little nail becomes a place can stimulate my imagination and inspiration, it is really a good feeling use my hands and imagination to create beautiful nails.

没有评论:

发表评论